Sunday, February 24, 2008

Social Butterflies!

I have missed some days, oops. We have been busy. We had people over on Friday night and I had a little too much fun. Saturday morning came very early. Then we went and looked for the "next house" by driving around most of Columbus during the afternoon. We didn't find much. BOO! Then we drove to Fred and Kelly's house to pick up Dariana. They were headed out to a birthday party and we offered to babysit. So we headed home with 2 kiddos in tow. It seemed so overwhelming to have 2 kids. I don't know how moms do it. I guess it helps if one is pretty capable of things (2 yrs old or so) and the other is little. In this case Lil'D is 12 months and Maggie is 5 months, so they both need lots of help and careful attention. I won't lie....it was a challenge, but I was glad we could do it for them. Tonight DK, EJ, Fred, Kelly and Lil'D are all coming over for Turkey Burgers and cards. It should be fun...if the kiddos cooperate and go to bed on time. Tomorrow we are hanging out with the Rubels for more fun and games. They have 2 kids. There youngest is just a month behind Maggie. And then Tuesday...we take a break....Happy Sunday!!!

Oh...and I have 2 Bids on eBay items....WooHoo!

No comments: