Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Little Peanut

So as I sit writing this, Maggie is asleep upstairs. She is about 3/4 of the way through her afternoon nap. Currently she gets up at 7am, naps from 9-11 and 1-3 then goes to bed at about 7:30pm. It's a pretty nice routine. She is such a great kiddo! I know that if we have another, it's destined to be a demon child. She is sleeping with her pal "bear." Bear is a little square of soft furry fabric backed in satin with a bear head attached. She loves it. The only thing that worries me though is that she loves to sleep with it on her face. I was getting a little nervous about it but she sleeps so well like that. I think it's warm and soft and comforting. I'll just keep checking on her and not worrying about it.

We are going to look at another house tonight. This one is in Westerville right on the main drag of the historic part. I am not real into this house yet but Dan is excited about the possibilities. I will go look at it, but no promises!

That's about it for now. I will write again tomorrow! Oh, and by the way, my eBay stuff has been selling, but not for much.....it's a start though!

No comments: